While we dont know all the features, we noticed a few surprises on the 5k 230v version.
The US model will be called SRT5KRMXLT or 593g4 to us
- First, the LCD is a black, white and red design which looks really sharp.
- Second, the SMT's use of banked outlets has been incorporated.
- Third, the SRT will use 192vDC battery packs which should mean RBC44s will work. But they are calling them APCRBC140
- Fourth, the yield / PF has gone up, so you get 85watts per 100va unit of UPS.
- Fifth, there seems to be a network card built in on the unit.
This 5kva unit we have isnt ours to sell, but look soon for GreenlightUPS to release a SRT version for sale at our customary 50% off list.