January 15, 2010

Northern Lights catch you coming down

A good vacation, can open you to new ideas and experiences that in retrospect should have been obvious.

For me, I finally listened to the group Ladytron and fell in love with their early hit Playgirl.  I was turned off by Ladytron because it was categorized as electro-clash, which left me with a bad feeling.   But at 228, 229, 230... plays according to Itunes... I cant imagine living it without them.



The same can be true for UPS brands you are not familiar with.  Powerware and Tripplite used to make some dumpy looking UPSes.  When compared to APC, they just seemed boring & cheaper knock offs.   Yet today they are better looking and performing products. 

While they cant play digitally edited analogue electronic sound shapes with a haunting voice, it might be time to look at these other UPS brands again


Powerware 3000 










Tripplite 3000va