October 23, 2009

Preventive Maintenance Contracts and the Nano fiber cloth


Here is another post that I am going to regret.


I dont like PM contracts. Maybe because I am too cheap or too much of a gambler. Ironically, both statements are false... but I still hate PM contracts.


We often get asked to give them in our UPS and electrical business. However, my lack of actuary prowess causes me to way over bid or underbid these ventures.


I think most people can do their own PM. Reading some of the things that PM contractors offer include led to see this gem from one of the big guys.


"The following services are included in our annual service:

<> Clean display with a soft nano fiber cloth”


What the hell is a nano fiber cloth?


Once I learn that and find where to buy one... then we'll start doing PM contracts. Until then use your own shirt sleeve and call me in the morning.