August 7, 2009

I am sick of 2U requests

I understand the nature of my business is to serve customers and answer all calls. But, after an 11pm call from a guy in Washington tonight, I might want to rethink my policy.... well probably not.

The guy started out telling me that he had to have a several SUA3000RM2U units. I told him that I didnt recommend this unit and asked him some questions on why he would choose that unit.

Instead of listening to me, he kept telling me that it had to be this unit or else. Finally, I gave up and told him to buy from somewhere else.

I really hate the SUA3000RM2U unit. IMO its poorly made, overheats, provides minimal runtime time, and since its private labelled as a Dell DL3000RM2U, it was made to last just as long as the servers.

However, since I am tired of arguing with people on this, I will shut up and take these orders. But, for those wanting a good system, choose the DL3000RM3U instead of the SUA/DL3000RM2U.