May 16, 2015

No more I sleep.

What a month for GreenLightUPS!

So many new developments, products and services.   I am going crazy, but I love it,   Its only fitting that one of my favorite artists (Chicane) released a beautiful album with the lead single.. No More I Sleep.

While I personally think the guy in the video looks more sick than tired, its still a great video.


Anyway since No More I Sleep... we have had lots of innovations including


  • Portable Battery Systems - This company commissioned us to make their lithium ion portable battery system.  It looks great and the first few have rolled off our lab.   
  • Emerald warranty service - While 15 months is a good standard warranty, 24 month extended warranty with unlimited phone support, next day battery replacement and webcard monitoring is even better.
  • EasyRBC.com.   Yes, the 15 other sites we run, wasn't enough.   #16 is a site dedicated to local customers needing onsite hassle free battery replacement.  Just send us a text of your failing unit and we come with a replacement
  • NoBuyUPS is off and running.  
  • Michele Aurigemma has joined the team.  She will helping Nicole, Sydney and Katy plus doing some sales.